Monday, August 9, 2010

Leaving togo to Orlando tomorrow!

Hello everyone! Tomorrow we're heading out to go to Orlando for Celebration 5!
Sure, I didn't get Goldie fully built and standing like I said I would, but I'm still excited to go to C5. :)
This is probably going to be one of the biggest cons I've ever been to. I myself have never been to any of the Celebrations before, so I'm not sure what to expect.
Well, can't wait to meet those of you I've never met in person, god I suck at meeting new people, and will probably seem uptight. I hate being shy. lol

Anyway, enough of this mindless babble!
Here is what we managed to get done before C5:


We got one of the legs completed and primed (you can't see it in this pic), the other leg half built, both shoulders built, body wet sanded and primed and wet sanded again, and the dataport is temporarily glued in, and we have all of the parts for the dome temporarily put in for show.

Well, see you all at the show! ;)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! OMG! How did you get my curser to turn into a light saber?

Anonymous said...

Hello, do you know the size and diameter of Goldies dome? I am trying to make a static version of a Clone Wars astromech.

Anonymous said...

I also want to ask, where can you get the dome or what did you use to make it, I like its design.