Thursday, February 10, 2011

Goldie with 2 legs



Long time no see! Been a while since I last posted any thing, I kinda got out of building for a while. But now I'm finally back into building again and plan getting him done late this year or the next depending how money is.

As you can see he is now standing! On 2 legs though. I plan on working on getting him on 3 wheels before Megacon in March if parts get here on time and if I have enough money. lol That'll be easier on my back, I won't have to carry him, I'll be able to just roll him in this time.
Since I had gotten out of building for like 6 months or so my dad has been working on the other leg (the white one in the pic) so that was mostly done by him this time. Boo on me. haha



We're now working on the foot motor holders and getting the seemingly hundreds of screws, nuts and washer put in it so it won't fall apart. It costed me $33 alone for the screws and stuff yesterday and I still have more to buy.
So once that's done we can work on the third leg and go ahead and order the wheels and belts for the feet.
He should be on wheels then.

1 comment:

The life of thomas said...

Thats so cool Crissy!!!! Glad to see you are still working hard on your Goldie.

Thomas