Monday, September 14, 2009

R3 update




The extra C&D outer dome that I need to make the panels and eye with came in today!
I'm pretty much gonna follow what DroidWelder did to make the eye, panels, and the arms. http://astromech.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1453&page=5
The frame material also came in today buuut, it was the wrong size! So we sent it back and now it will probably be a while till it gets here.

I got the plastic base plate for the frame cut too. (second pic)
The base is 3mm thick and about 18 inch across.

Annnnd, the can of Easy-Tack I use to keep the skins from comming off ran out, so I may not be doing much at all this week.

2 comments:

Brenda's blog said...

Hey!!!!! np fair I'm at work and you are home working on R3. That's it,you are gonna be farther than me!!! Just kidding!!! HAVE FUN BABY.

Mom

Christina Thomas said...

Ok BABY! lol
Have fun at work! mwahahahahahaha!

-Crissy